Number Of Lines On Detail Level Of Cost Review List Is Less Than 'No. Of Line Exception' On Header
(Doc ID 2209595.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating the Cost Review list, The number of lines is displaying on detail level is different/less than the 'No. of lines Exception' in header level which is the correct number of lines.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to ReIM Application.
2. Navigate to Invoice Matching.
3. Click on Cost Review List tab to view the discrepant records.
4. Provide the correct AP Reviewer (For Ex: ADMIN).
5. Click on OK Button.
6. Filter the supplier name and the records contains 2 pages. And the line that we want to resolve is in the second page.
7. Click on ‘No. of Line Exceptions’ heading has been sorted to ascending order, So that the few lines invoice goes to second page.
8. Move to second page to select the invoice.
9. When going to detail level, there are only some lines existing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document