Create Criteria Using "User" Subclass "User Groups.Group Name" Missing In Agile PLM 9.3.5
(Doc ID 2210167.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile PLM 22.214.171.124 version, Administration/Configuration . The administrator is trying to create some criteria using "Group Name" but the field seems to no longer be available. This criteria was available in 9.3.2 . The administrator is attempting to create some criteria and subsequent list attribute where the only available users are in a specific user group.
In Agile PLM 9.3.2 the Criteria "User Groups.Group Name" exists.
In Agile PLM 9.3.4 or higher the Criteria "User Groups.Group Name" no longer exists.
The administrator should be able to use " User Groups.Group Name" criteria
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Logged into a generic 9.3.5 system
- Created a new User group "UG1" and added a few user's to it
- Went to the Admin || Data Settings || Criteria Node
- Created a new criteria 'UserGrpCriteria"
- Selected Object Type 'User'
- Attributes 'User Group.Group Name' In 'UG1' is not available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document