Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use scheduled report jobs, they do not run and no notifications are sent. Reviewing the BI Publisher logs and testing the scheduler, the following errors occur:
BI Publisher log errors:
- "ScheduleJob.execute :: Scheduler is not started."
- "QuartzJob.execute :: SchedulerJob.execute throws exception:Scheduler is not started"
Scheduler Configuration screen, "test connection" result:
"Error: JMS test failed. Access denied to resource: type=, application=BipJmsResource, destinationType=queue, resource=BIP.Burst.Job.Q, action=browse"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create scheduled report jobs from P6 Web
- Test 'Scheduler Configuration' in BI Publisher
- Login to BI Publisher with a user that has Administrator rights
- Go into the Administration link in the upper right
- Under System Maintenance > Scheduler Configuration, click "test connection"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms