ItemPriceToHistory.sh Batch Is Inserting OLD REGULAR RETAIL as the Latest Price Change on Each Run
(Doc ID 2210589.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.2, the ItemPriceToHistory.sh batch is inserting old regular price information repeatedly for a huge set of items. This is causing the latest price in the SIM application screen to be different than the SIM Shelf Label screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Choose an item for store A with a few price changes
- Create price changes and promotions
- Run the itempricetohistory.sh batch (for every date in EFFECTIVE_DATE and END_DATE)
- Check the ITEM_PRICE_HISTORY table for the item store combination
- Execute the batch three additional times - a similar line is inserted every time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!