Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever users click on Jump and navigate to Item look up and hit "Back" button from customer order delivery screen, Store Inventory Management (SIM) application crashes with severe system error:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Main Menu > Customer Order Mgmt > Choose Customer order in status 'In Progress" with delivery.
2. Click Delivery.
3. Click Create and see an item listed.
4. Click Jump at the status bar(bottom right) and see Quick Jump window shows up.
5. In Task LOV, select 'Item Lookup X' and click Jump button.
6. Item Lookup shows up.
7. Click Back button in item lookup. Observe the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms