Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to make any necessary changes to customs entry records once downloaded. All the fields are disabled and the status cannot be changed to 'worksheet' to make any changes.
The following message is displayed on Customs Entry Header [cehead] screen:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a transportation entry for a PO with valid HTS code and finalize it.
- Create a customs entry and set the status to 'Send' by changing CE Ref.Status from worksheet to send.
- Now run cednld batch to download the info to broker.
- Verify the file has been downloaded and CE status is changed to downloaded.
- Open the custom entry header screen in edit mode for the CE record and note that all fields are disabled on Customs Entry Header as well as Customs entry-Shipment, Items and Charges.
- Attempt to change the status from Downloaded to worksheet. Screen does not allow this and displays the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms