Reinstating a Cancelled Purchase Order(PO) is Getting Approved in RMS But the Status is Not Getting Updated in SIM
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reinstating a Cancelled PO is getting approved in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) but the status is not getting updated in Oracle Store Inventory Management (SIM)
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create Purchase Order XYZ in RMS.
2. Check in SIM - Shipping/Receiving - Purchase Order is in Approved status.
3. Cancel the items in order in RMS. Status changed to Closed.
4. Checked the status in SIM, status changed to Cancelled.
5. Stopped the polling timer of Order subscriber in SIM.
6. Re-instated the items in the Order XYZ in RMS.
7. Start the polling timer of Order subscriber in SIM, ensure that the records are processed from staged message.
8. Status of the order remains in cancelled status, only the External status is changed to ‘Approved’ in SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms