Only Redlined BOM Items Are Displayed in ECO Affected Items of Mobile App
(Doc ID 2211025.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Mobile - Version 4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Only redlined BOM items (added, deleted, modified) are displayed through PLM Mobile App
All the BOM items including Redlined and not redlined to be displayed through PLM Mobile App
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into Web Client, and create below items:
P0001, P0002, P0003, P0004, P0005, P0006
- Open BOM tab of P0001, and add P0002 and P0003 and P0004 as BOM item
- Create ECO for P0001, redline BOM and replace P0003 to P0005, delete P0004, add P0006
- Route to CCB, and set user admin as approver
- From iPad, log into Mobile Apps as admin user
- Open ECO and go to Affected Items
- Can see the redline information, but cannot see P0001 which was not redlined
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document