My Dashboard Not Working 12.2.6
(Doc ID 2211067.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Predictive Trade Planning - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, My Dashboard
My Dashboard in both Demantra Anywhere and DP Web is not working. When selecting a piece of content to show the screen indicates a query is being run but nothing changes and the content does not show.
My Dashboard in both Demantra Anywhere and DP Web should work and it should allow to modify the display without hanging.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Demantra Anywhere as ptp user.
2. Go to My Worksheets tab. The worksheets names and descriptions are showing up.
3. Go to My Dashboard tab > Configure My Dashboards.
4. Page 1 is showing the worksheets on both Wide Pane and Narrow Pane.
5. Go Next to Page 2. This is showing My Dashboard Wide Pane Order and My Dashboard Narrow Pane Order.
6. Select a piece of content to show the screen. An circle is showing up, indicating that a query is being run but nothing changes and the content does not show.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document