In Central Office, If There Is a [space] at the Beginning of the First or Last Name, Users Are Unable to Search By That Value
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO) 14.0.2, if there is a [space] at the beginning of the First or Last Name value (e.g., [space]David), users are unable to search by that value from Customer > Individual Customer Information.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select the Customer tab.
- Click Add button.
- Enter the information for all required fields with
- First Name: “[Blank space] [Blank space]D”.
- Last Name: “!@#$”.
- Telephone No.: “(111) 111-1111”.
- Click Save button.
- Click Enter button.
- Click Search.
- Enter data above at the First Name field.
- Click Search button.
- At Step 4: NO error message is displayed.
- At Step 8: The User can NOT search for customer information.
Expected result: User can search for customer information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms