Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TSFBUCKETS in ITEM_LOC_SOH and TSFDETAIL are misaligned when the TSF is closed and the status is changed to "D" and then shipment and picking is done .
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an externally generated transfer via RIB.
- Verify the tables TSFHEAD, TSFDETAIL and ITEM_LOC_SOH.
- Increase the vdate such that VDATE > TSF_CREATE_DATE + WS_AUTO_CLOSE_DAYS.
- Run the TSFCLOSE, DOCCLOSE PRE and DOCCLOSE Batches.
- Verify the tables TSFHEAD, TSFDETAIL and ITEM_LOC_SOH. Note the status in the TSFHEAD will be "D" and the TSF_RESERVED_QTY and TSF_EXPECTED_QTY is changed to 0.
- See that EC_TABLE_THD_AIUDR was enabled and no RIB message was sent to downstream stating the TSFHEAD is changed to "DELETED".
- Do a picking for this transfer.
- Create a shipment for this transfer.
should delete or make the transfer inactive by EC_TABLE_THD_AIUDR which is not done. Due to which when RWMS sends the Picking and shipment message to RMS for the closed transfer the data
is consumed and the buckets in TSFHEAD and ITEM_LOC_SOH are Misaligned .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms