New Audit Logs Introduced as Part of OHMPI 126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 2211207.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 3.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the Patch 188.8.131.52, it has been reported that the following audit logs are needed:
1. Mark Duplicates Different
It was only audited when done from the Duplicates search results screen, but still not audited when done from the Compare Duplicates screen.
2. Mark Records as Potential Duplicates
a) It's audited now when done from the main search screen but the EUIDs are missing;
b) It's still not audited when done from the Compare screen.
3. When merging directly from the Duplicates search results:
a) There may be a missing entry from the audit as only got:
"EUID Multi Merge Confirm | View two selected EUIDs of Merge Confirm page"
but no entry for the actual merge.
This may be the fix that was applied to the Compare screen, where it used to log the merge audit on pressing Merge Preview.
This was fixed from Compare screen but not from Results screen.
b) Also there is only one EUID in the above audit log. Should be two.
4. When merging from the Compare screen, both EUIDs are missing form this audit log entry:
"EUID Merge | Merge two selected EUIDs"
5. Merge Source:
Still gets logged on pressing Merge Preview but not actually merging.
6. View Source/History from Compare Duplicates screen logs nothing.
7. For Record details | View Source/View Summary still isn't working most of the time.
There are just 3 entries for it in the audit log from yesterday. So it is getting logged but only rarely.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document