P6 Web Gantt Is Showing An Actual Progress At The End Of The Current bar
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Gantt Chart Dashboard Showing Out of Sequence Progress Bar Fill at the End of the Current Bar.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in P6 client.
2. Open Project, Add a Baseline by saving current, Assign as Primary Baseline.
3. Summarize open Project. Close Project.
4. Next, log-in P6 Web.
5. From Dashboards, Filter by Project used in step 2.
6. Display Project Gantt Chart (Dashboards tab, Project Gantt Chart).
7. Set Timescale = Year / Quarterly.
8. Result: Gantt Chart Showing Out of Sequence Progress Bar Fill at the End of the Current Bar.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms