Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax breakup values on the Transaction Tax Breakup details [ordtxbrk] screen are incorrect when expenses are associated to the items on an purchase order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 items and associate expenses.
- Verify the expenses are defaulted on Item Expense Maintenance [itemexp] screen.
- Create an order adding the items created earlier and verify expense calculation.Ensure to have quantity greater than 1.
- From Options-> Tax Break up on PO Header Maintenance [ordhead] screen, open the Transaction Tax Breakup details screen.
- Note the tax values are incorrectly calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms