RFM Tax Calculation Is Incorrect When Expenses Are Associated To The Items On A PO
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax breakup values on the Transaction Tax Breakup details [ordtxbrk] screen are incorrect when expenses are associated to the items on an purchase order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 2 items and associate expenses.
- Verify the expenses are defaulted on Item Expense Maintenance [itemexp] screen.
- Create an order adding the items created earlier and verify expense calculation.Ensure to have quantity greater than 1.
- From Options-> Tax Break up on PO Header Maintenance [ordhead] screen, open the Transaction Tax Breakup details screen.
- Note the tax values are incorrectly calculated
Additional Scenario :
When applying one deal and one expense to a PO, the order breakup is not using the correct "taxable base" to calculate the taxes. This taxable amount is not considering the expense applied, and is including only the deal discount referred to a single item, and not to the all items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms