Variable Name Is Not Post-fixed With '_1' When The SAME Column Exists: LSH Saves It As COL1 Instead Of COL_1
(Doc ID 2211840.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 2.4.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On LSH 188.8.131.52, the Sequence of number is appending with LSH variable name(Like Col1/Col2/Col3 instead of Col_1/Col_2/Col_3) when the same column name is processed with different table. Facing this issue for Oracle tables and View Adapter. When performing the SAME test case through SAS Loadset, the variable name is post-fixed with '_1' (expected behavior).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create below tables in the DB Schema created for LSH Application User:
2. Login to LSH with application user and create remote location to connect to corresponding DB account.
3. Go to development work area in LSH and create oracle tables and views load set to pull table CAM1.
a) Found that,Column DURU has been created in LSH under table instance CAM1 and corresponding variable definition created as DURU.
4. Create another oracle tables and views load set and pull table CAM2.
a) Observed that,Column DURU has been created in LSH under table instance CAM2 but variable definition created as DURU2 with oracle name DURU.
b) Note: CAM 2 table DURU column length differ from CAM1 table.
5. When we create another oracle tables and views load set to pull table CAM4,found that data loss occurs in this particular setup, not load failure. For NOT NULL column, not able to load the data and Oracle name and SAS name are getting changed:
a) Column DURU2 has been created in LSH under table instance CAM4 but exiting variable definition DURU2 has been used.
b) Note: CAM4 table DURU2 column length is same as CAM2 DURU column.
c) DURU2 column should have oracle name as DURU2.In this scenario column name is DURU2 but oracle name is DURU.
Due this issue, LSH study load is failing. Using custom code to load data into particular study container in LSH through Oracle Tables and Views Adapter.
Creating column by referring its variable oracle name. Since column name and oracle name are not matching, data load is failing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document