Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIM is allowing any in-progress Direct Store Delivery (DSD) of a Purchase Order (PO) to be confirmed after the PO has been cancelled from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and the status in SIM is 1000. Is this correct behavior?
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a PO in RMS and process it in SIM.
- Create a DSD for this PO in SIM, receive some of the items, and save it. Do not confirm it at this step. DSD, DSD_LINE_ITEM entries have been created in SIM; order tables of RMS are not updated.
- Cancel the PO in RMS. PO status changes to C, ORDLOC table is updated, and PO is cancelled in SIM.
- Log in to SIM PC and navigate to Shipping/Receiving > Direct Deliveries.
- Search the the above PO; DSD is displayed.
- Press CONFIRM ALL on this screen. The DSD is received successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms