Incorrect Calculation of Deal on a Purchase Order (PO)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PO Specific Buy/Get Deal is created with a lower cost buy item and higher cost 'free' get item, the system calculates non-zero cost for the higher cost item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 2 items with different cost (Item#1 - $90 and Item#2 - $150a).
2. Create a PO and add both the item (Item#1 of Qty 20 and Item#2 of Qty 4).
3. Create a PO specific deal of type buy/get (for every 10 qty of Item#1, 2 Qty of Item#2 is free).
4. Add the location to the deal.
5. Submit and approve the deal.
6. Apply the deal to the PO.
7. Notice that as per the standard/deal created, the item 2 cost should be zero. However, the system shows some non-zero calculated cost for item#2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms