Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the Warehouse form in view mode, after pressing the "OK+Repeat" button, the form allows users to update existing data.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Enter Organization Hierarchy Main Form accessing Menu -> Action -> Organizational Hierarchy
2. Select Warehouse on the left side of the form
3. Filter by introducing any warehouse
4. Click View
5. After entering the form warehouse in view mode click in "OK+Repeat" button
6. It is possible to alter data in the Warehouse form even after entering in view mode
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms