Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11, Scalar Estimation VEE rule is creating estimates with 0 value when there are measurements from different contact on the same Service Point. In that case, estimation is done by considering historical data from different contact and no insufficient exception is thrown in that case, since rule was able to find the historical data from different contact.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create Device, Device Configuration, Scalar Measuring Component and Install the Device and attach a usage subscription to the service point with a contact
2. Attach Scalar Estimation VEE Rule to the MC with the following values:
|Historical Percentage Required||100|
|Historical Look First||Last Year|
|Exclude Prior Installations for Different Customers||Always|
|Allowed Historical System Estimated Data(%)||100|
|Allowed Historical User Edited Data(%)||100|
|Interim Reading High Threshold Percentage||300|
|Interim Reading Low Threshold Percentage||30|
|Condition Value for Estimates Created||System Estimate|
3. Create Data on Scalar as follows:
4.Remove the install event on '09-01-2015-00.00.00'.
5. Create Device, Device configuration and Scalar measuring component and install this device on the above service point with install date/time '10-01-2015-00.00.00'. Attach a new usage subscription with a different contact for the service point.
6. Submit a reading on 07-14-2016-00.00.00 on new Scalar Measuring component.
7. Now, Create an Estimation IMD on 07-15-2016-00.00.00
8. Verify that the IMD gets finalized with 0 and System Estimate even though the contact is different.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms