PDC Did Not Allow Configuration of Impact Category for Discount Balance Impact
(Doc ID 2212397.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Server for PDC
Pricing Center does support assignment of an impact category per balance impact of discount balance impacts, but the same did not supported in PDC.
PDC should support this just as in Pricing Center. Click here.
1. Given BRE discount with a rule that has 3 balance impacts where BI1 has IC="a", BI2 has IC="b" and BI3 has IC="null"
2. When this discount is migrated to PDC, then the Pricing will have name "a"
3. When the user edits the Discount to change a price and the discount is published to BRE
4. Then the balance impacts in BRE will all have IC="a"
5. Given that a pricing analyst is creating a new PDC discount with 2 rules, and the pricing for Rule 1 to be named "a" and pricing for Rule 2 to be named "b"
6. Then to add the pricing names, it is necessary to export the discount, add names and then import the PDC discount
7. When the discount is published, all the balance impacts for Rule 1 will have impact category "a" and all the balance impacts for Rule 2 will have impact category "b"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document