TSF_RESERVED_QTY Is Not Updated in RMS for SIM-Generated Store to Store Transfer; No SOStatus Update Is Sent
(Doc ID 2212539.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TSF_RESERVED_QTY is not getting cleared in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for a SIM-generated store to store transfer. When the shipped quantity is smaller than the quantity initially mentioned, after dispatching the transfer from SIM, TSF_RESERVED_QTY is not getting cleared in RMS. All the buckets in SIM are updated correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
- In SIM GUI, log in to any store (S1).
- Go to Transfer List screen: Shipping/Receiving --> Transfers.
- Create a transfer to store S2 for item I1 with quantity greater than the SOH (example: 40 when current SOH is 25).
- After entering the qty greater then the SOH, system will throw a prompt asking if the qty is correct.
- Ignore the soft warning and click 'Done' button. Transfer is created for 40 qty and RESERVED_QUANTITY will become 40 in SIM.
- In RMS, transfer with TSF_QTY: 40 will get created and TSF_RESERVED_QTY will become 40 for that item.
- In SIM, select the transfer and modify the transfer qty from 40 to 25. Click on 'Dispatch' button.
- Both RESERVED_QUANTITY and TOTAL_QUANTITY will become '0' in SIM system.
- In RMS, SHIP_QTY will be updated to 25 in TSFDETAIL table.
- In RMS ITEM_LOC_SOH table, TSF_RESERVED_QTY will be updated to 15; but in SIM RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH table, RESERVED_QUANTITY becomes 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document