ADF Exception Occurs When Trying To Close Transaction Maintenance Window
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to close the Transaction Maintenance screen, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Store Day Audit -> search by store number in Store Day Search.
2. Select any store day.
3. Go to Actions - > store day summery -> edit. Store Day Summary tab opens.
4. Click on Manage Transaction from left tasks menu. Manage Transaction tab opens.
5. Go to Store day audit -> Store Day Search - > Store Day Summary.
6. Switch to Transaction Maintenance tab.
7. Click the x mark on store day summery and it closes. Navigation is back to Store Day Search tab.
8. Try click x on Transaction Maintenance, you notice the error Java exception and cannot close any tab.
This issue is different than issue described in <Document 2090734.1>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms