Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the process_ups_upload, the PO Containers are not getting purged from the CONTAINER and CONTAINER_ITEM table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a unit pick system code 'HUS'.
2. Create unit_pick_zone.
3. Assign items to unit pick system code 'HUS'.
4. Create a pre-dist purchase order.
5. Allocate to more than one store.
6. Create appointment and receive the PO.
7. Verify ALLOCATION_DATA table is populated (print the labels).
8. Verify INBOUND_CARTON got populated (receive labels).
9. Populate PROCESS_UPS table to fulfill the allocations.
10. Execute process_ups_upload script and notice that PO cartons are still available and quantity is not decremented.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms