Stockcountupload.ksh Adds Counted Quantity Twice to the Physical Count If the Count File Is Processed Again
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH (Upload Stock Count Results from Stores/Warehouses) adds counted Quantity (Qty) twice to the physical count Qty if the count file is processed again.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a stock count in SIM/RMS.
2. Upload the file from SIM to RMS.
3. Notice physical count qty is populated.
4. Upload the file once again.
5. Physical qty is doubled.
6. Unit and Variance Adjustment is accepted for double qty (Create Adjustment) step.
7. Create dollar adjustment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms