The Custom Money Attribute Does Not get Redlined
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version,
The custom money attribute is not getting redlined.
The money attribute should also be redlined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable a Money attribute on the PriceLine in Java client
2. Open Java Client -> Select admin Tab -> Classes -> Price-> Published Price -> User Interface Tab -> Priceline
3. Chose Money02 and rename it to Prod Cost and set Visible Yes
4. Create a Price of type -> Published Price
5. Add the price to a Price Change Order.
6. Now open the Changes tab
7. Click on the Change URL
8. Click on the Affected Prices Tab
9. Add a Price Line, make sure that a value for Money attribute is added
10. All the attribute values are displayed in red fonts except the Money attribute
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms