The Custom Money Attribute Does Not get Redlined
(Doc ID 2212924.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version,
The custom money attribute is not getting redlined.
The money attribute should also be redlined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable a Money attribute on the PriceLine in Java client
2. Open Java Client -> Select admin Tab -> Classes -> Price-> Published Price -> User Interface Tab -> Priceline
3. Chose Money02 and rename it to Prod Cost and set Visible Yes
4. Create a Price of type -> Published Price
5. Add the price to a Price Change Order.
6. Now open the Changes tab
7. Click on the Change URL
8. Click on the Affected Prices Tab
9. Add a Price Line, make sure that a value for Money attribute is added
10. All the attribute values are displayed in red fonts except the Money attribute
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document