Allocation Type Staple In Advance Search Does Not Retrieve Any Results
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Allocation Type as Staple is used in Advance Search Screen, Allocations are not retrieved in search
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an allocation with Staple item.
- Go to Mange Allocation screen.
- Go to the Advance Search Option.
- Enter item Number in item Field and Select Staple from Allocation Type LOV.
- Click On search.
- Notice, No data is retrieved.
- Change the Allocation Type to Fashion Pack and click on Search. Allocation will be displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Cannot filter using the criteria
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms