Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Agile 6.1.3
Find T_MASTER_STR.QUANTITY_BOM is changed on Monster mask (EDB-CHG-CRC-CFR) when going into Unit field (T_MASTER_STR.EDB_UNIT) and exiting this field.
When two item are assigned (BOM is created), the item assigned to master item has the Quantity field (T_MASTER_STR.QUANTITY_BOM) is being given a value different than 1 and also the default value of QUANTITY_BOM is removed so it is not 1 anymore. Find that on Monster mask, when accessing the field Unit and exiting it without a change, the quantity is modified from the given value back to 1.
The T_MASTER_STR.QUANTITY_BOM should not modify to 1 if the set value is different than 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- activate ECM(=enhanced Change Management) = module 'CHG': set (topmenu: System / other Parameter) EDB-CFG 'EDB-CHG-SET-ACTIVE'=ON =>f.e. makes workset tab visible below ECO(=Engineering Change order)
- create articles: 2x (any field values - mainly PART_ID)
- update T_MASTER_DAT.edb_chg_Lev =3 (of both new articles) =>via SQL*plus
- open field 'T_MASTER_STR.QUANTITY_BOM' in DataView and clear field Default value '1.0'
- create new ECO +workset
- start new PLM session
- assign both articles to the new combination of ECO + workSet =>use context menu (from part/item Navigator) 'Change management' / 'Assign to workset..'
- assign both articles to one another and set T_MASTER_STR.QUANTITY_BOM = 6,50 (different value than 1,0 to detect the Change)
- Switch Status of both articles (+their BOM relation) to '220' by Manual Level changes from corresponding GUI menus
- 'Complete' the workset
- select (the single) BOM Position (of the relation of both articles) and choose from context menu: 'Change management' / 'Correct' =>Monster mask should be opened (main mask: EDB-CHG-CRC-CFR)
- the quantity in field 'T_MASTER_STR.QUANTITY_BOM' of list 'EDB-CHG-CRC-NEW-ITM' Shows the source value '6,50' =>ok
- click into field 'T_MASTER_STR.EDB_UNIT' (of list 'EDB-CHG-CRC-NEW-ITM') and step out of this field again (without changing value)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms