Advanced Search Results Are Not Showing Correct Data in Agile PLM
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run advanced search results shows deleted objects in dynamic list as No Privilege when exported
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE:
1. Login as Admin into Java Client.
2. Navigate to Admin->Data Settings->Classes, enable Page Two of Change Orders,
Enable Multilist01, assign dynamic list: Project to Multilist01.
Make sure there're read and modify privileges for this Multilist01.
3. Login as Admin into Web Client, create a Program: Pro001.
4. Create a Change Order C001, set Page Two.Multilist01 to Project001.
5. Do an Advanced search: Changes-->ECO-->Object Search-->Cover Page.Number contains C001.
Add Page Two.Multilist01 to Displayed Fields and do the search.
You'll get C001 with Project001 displayed in Page Two.Multilist01 column.
6. Soft-Deleted Project001.
7. Do the Advanced search again.
Issue: Project001 is still displayed in Page Two.Multilist01 column for C001.
Result: Project001 will not display in Page Two.Multilist01 column when is soft-deleted
8. Hard-Deleted Project001.
9. Do the Advanced search again.
Issue: Got no privilege in Page Two.Multilist01 column for C001.
Result: No 'No Privilege' show in Page Two.MultiList01 column when Project001 is hard-deleted and display blank in this column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms