Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) is not recognizing primary supplier cost for an item with multiple suppliers
Steps to Reproduce:
1. The cost of an item for the primary supplier is $20.00
2. The cost of the same item for a secondary supplier is $10.00.
3. Change the primary supplier for the item.
4. Create a cost change for the item.
5. Observe that the cost change is updated in the FUTURE_COST table. -- But the primary_supp_country_ind is not set correctly.
6. Observe that the price inquiry screen is not fetching correct values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms