RPM Not Recognizing Primary Supplier Cost For An Item With Multiple Suppliers
(Doc ID 2213187.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) is not recognizing primary supplier cost for an item with multiple suppliers.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. The cost of an item for the primary supplier say $20.00.
2. The cost of the same item for a secondary supplier say $10.00.
3. Change the primary supplier for the item.
4. Create a cost change for the item.
5. Observe that the cost change is updated in the FUTURE_COST table. But the PRIMARY_SUPP_COUNTRY_IND is not set correctly.
6. Observe that the price inquiry screen is not fetching correct values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!