Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RWMS 15.0.X
Even though inventory exists for bulk pick generation, no bulk picks are not getting created.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have an item defined with the activities of B_PICK.
2. Have the same item in a reserve location which has the same activity of B_PICK. Assume the inventory to be 6 cases totaling 72 units (CP = 12)
3. Stock Order for one store for 72 units.
4. Select the order and run distribution.
5. Notice that no bulk pick being created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms