Unable to Resolve Discrepancies Through Discrepancy List When Multiple Receipts
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when trying to resolve discrepancies through Discrepancy List for invoice with multiple receipts.
ADF_FACES-30200: for more information, please see the server's error log fro an entry beginning with: The UIViewRoot is null. Fatal Exception during PhaseID:RENDER_RESPONSE 6.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Order for Ware House
Item A, Quantity:80, Unit Cost:100 QAR
2. Create & Receive First shipment X in WH with Quantity 60
3. Create & Receive Second shipment Y in WH with Quantity 20
Shipment X Total Cost:6000 QAR
Shipment Y Total Cost:2000 QAR
4. Create the Invoice for first shipment as shown below
5. Total Cost on Invoice:7000 QAR
6. Run auto match batch and check discrepancy list.
7.Check Resolve by date and click on Detail Match.
8. Select One Invoice with multiple receipts allowing to resolve discrepancies.
9. If selecting one Invoice with any one of the receipts then error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms