"There Are No Cash Drawers Available" Error After Applying the Patch 24477967
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), after applying the <Patch 24477967>,"There are no cash drawers available" Error occurs while inserting till.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Store , Register and Till from Back office (BO).
2. Shut down the Weblogic domain for BO and the ORPOS server.
3. Start the Weblogic Domain and ORPOS server.
4. Log into to ORPOS.
5. Insert Till message appears -> Select Yes.
6. Select Esc.
7. Select F3 POS -> Log into to POS.
8. “The till must be opened before proceeding with this operation” message displays -> Select Yes.
9. “There are no cash drawers available” message display -> Select Enter -> Main screen display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms