Pricing Extract for Simple Promo Has StartDateTime NULL when Promo Changed from Approved to Worksheet
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.0.2 - Interfaces/Integration
You observe the pricingextract file has the StartDateTime as NULL when a simple promotion is changed from approved to worksheet.
This causes DIMP batch failure on ORPOS with the following error :
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create simple promotion with percent off for one item and one location.
2. Approve the promotion.
3. Switch the promotion back to worksheet status.
4. Run the batches to extract the data from RPM and RMS to create the DIMP file.
5. Run the ORPOS batch to upload the DIMP file to ORPOS.
6. Error occurs because of the null in StartDateTime when the change type is DEL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms