WAC Is Not Recalculated At Sending Location For Transfer Closure In Case Of Short Receipts
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WAC (Weighted Average Cost) is not recalculated at sending location for transfer closure in case of short receipts.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Transfer from warehouse to store.
2. Ship the transfer and let the transfer cost be as same as the average cost of the item at from location.
3. Create a PO for the same item at the from location.
4. Receive the PO at the different cost.
5. Now WAC is changed at the from location for the item.
6. Short receive the transfer.
7. Note that the WAC is not getting recalculated for the item at from location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms