Style Worksheet Approved from Clearance Strategy Creates Sku Level Clearance
(Doc ID 2213904.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Clearance is created by Strategy and it is approved at the STYLE/DIFF level, the RPM_CLEARANCE is created at SKU level.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a calendar at the Daily level with days between review period = 0. Set up as type = BOTH.
2. Create a candidate rule at dept level.
3. Create a price strategy at a DEPT level - Markdown basis is based on Regular sales. Set up 3 to 5 Markdowns.
4. Run the priceStrategyCalendarBatch.sh and MERCH EXTRACT BATCH.
5. Verify the worksheet created and approve the same @STYLE/DIFF level.
6. Verify the clearance is created at the sku level and not style level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document