Updating one Task in Work Queue Updates LAST_MODIFIED_USERID and LAST_MODIFIED_DATE Values of ALL Tasks on the Order
(Doc ID 2213909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The LAST_MODIFIED_USERID and LAST_MODIFIED_DATE values are updated for all TASK records of an order after changing the work queue for one of its tasks from one work queue to another in the "Service Request Tasks..." window (w_task_generate_response_maint). All records include tasks in a status of 'Pending', 'Ready' and 'Complete'. The behavior appears to coincide with receiving and clicking OK to the "A non-workday will be used as a completion date" message.
The behavior has been observed in the processes documented below:
Transfer task in Service Request Tasks window
1. Opened desired Work Queue
2. Located specific "PSR" order
3. Right-clicked on order and selected Service Request Tasks...
4. Clicked the work queue dropdown of a specific task and selected another work queue
5. Clicked NO to the "Would you like to re-schedule all tasks that are scheduled to work queue 'XXXX' to work queue ABCD?" message
6. Clicked OK
Save changes prompt in Task Maintenance window
1. Order Management
2. Service Requests
3. Query for "PSR" orders having a Provisioning Plans assigned (Full Bar %) and a Desired Due Date in the future
4. Right-click on an order and select Task Maintenance...
5. Do NOT make any changes and close the window by clicking [X] in the top right corner
6. Click Yes to the "Save changes to Tasks?" message and every TASK record for the order will have its LAST_MODIFIED_USERID and LAST_MODIFIED_DATE updated. Clicking No to the message does NOT update the records.
7. Clicked OK to the "A non-workday will be used as a completion date." message <== This action updated ALL records
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document