RMS WH Publisher Does Not Publish Any Messages When One WH Does Not Have the Mandatory Addresses Defined
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the first record in WH_MFQUEUE does not have the mandatory addresses defined, RMS WH publisher adapter does not publish any of the next messages from WH_MFQUEUE.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to RMS and create a warehouse (WH#1).
2. When adding the warehouse addresses, close the RMS session.
3. Notice one record is inserted in WH_MFQUEUE in 'U'npublished status.
4. Log in to RMS again. Create another warehouse (WH#2) and complete the addresses (and other mandatory details).
5. Notice multiple records (header, address related) are inserted in WH_MFQUQUE in 'U'npublished status.
6. Notice that even though WH#2 has all required records, it is not published from WF_MFQUEUE and status is still 'U'npublished.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms