"Build Map..." Action Does Not Work Except From Right Click
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Build Map... does not work except from right click.
In Model Management, there is a Build Map option when you right click on a pending patch which works. However, there is also a Actions menu command "Build Map" which provides a dialog to type a map name into. When I attempt to use it, all it does is cause the progress icon at the bottom right of the form to spin.
Using the Select Build Map action should result in a model build being executed for the given map name.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in to the server and update a mb file from data/patches/done, placing it into the data/patches directory
2. Log in to Model Management and see the pending patch
3. Click on Actions, and select Build Map.
4. Enter map name, and press OK.
5. Tail the MBService log file and notice that the progress icon does not stop spinning. There is no activity in the MBService log showing a model build has occurred.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms