Downgrade report was auto-scheduled on top of submitted nullification report
(Doc ID 2214332.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The nullification report has already been submitted.
However, upon receiving follow-up information, the downgrade report was auto-scheduled on the top of the submitted nullification report.
(one of the scenarios)
1. Auto-schedule the Initial E2B by reporting rule (A)
2. Submit the initial report
3. Delete the case from (menu) case action > delete
4. System transmit/submit the nullification report
5. Undelete the case from Utilities > Case Undelete
6. Unlock the case and enter follow-up information (upon this information, the case does not match with the criteria of reporting rule (A) anymore)
7. System schedule the downgrade report on the top of the submitted nullification report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document