Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.2 to 11.2 [Release 11.x]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although StringMapEditor values were saved in Experience Manager, if toggling between page cartridges the values are no longer visible and it is required to completely reload the page.
The StringMapEditor values should be visible regardless if toggling between page cartridges, once the values are saved, without the need to reload the content in Experience Manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom StringMapEditor-based Cartridge Template and use it in a multi column page in Experience Manager
2. Save values in the StringMapEditor editor
3. Navigate to another section of the page (not reloading the page or selecting another item from the left menu)
4. Go back to the section that included the StringMapEditor editor
5. StringMapEditor values are missing
6. Check the working copy of the cartridge xml file from the generation zip file (StringMapEditor values are present)
7. Reload the same content item from the left menu
8. StringMapEditor values are present
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms