RcvUnitAdjCre Failing in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE With Error "Delivery Does Not Exist! ASN:"
(Doc ID 2214557.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After successful creation of a store purchase order (PO) and receiving in Store Inventory Management (SIM) through Direct Store Delivery (DSD), when a Receiving Unit Adjustment (RUA) is created in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM)/Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the process fails in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE with error "Delivery does not exist! ASN:"
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Store PO for a store in SIM through RMS. Assign an item in approved status with quantity 10.
- Receive the PO in SIM through DSD Receiving.
- SIM sends receipt to RMS and ReIM system.
- Create an invoice in ReIM for Store PO.
- Create a discrepancy for Item Quantity. Unit Cost remains the same.
- Match the invoice against the receipt and perform RUA.
- Invoice status is matched.
- RcvUnitAdjCre message fails in SIM with error "Delivery Does not Exist : ASN"
- Check message_data in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE for this message. ASN ID is the same as Receipt ID that SIM sent back after receiving the PO. This is stored in RMS EXT_REF_NO_IN in SHIPMENT table. However, no ASN is assigned in RMS; still SIM checks against the ASN and fails the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document