User Is Able To Delete An Adjustment , Once It Is Submitted To Approval
(Doc ID 2214568.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, AD - Adjustments
An adjustment with an ongoing approval can be deleted by users.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Data Set-up: Adjustment Type & Approval Profile.
2. Generate an Adjustment for a SA which would require approval.
3. Submit the Adjustment for Approval. Adjustment actions on Main tab are disabled. Approval request information is displayed.
4. Navigate to Transfer Adjustment page. Action buttons are enabled : Buttons are enabled
5. Click on Delete button: User is able to delete the adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document