User Is Able To Delete An Adjustment , Once It Is Submitted To Approval
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, AD - Adjustments
An adjustment with an ongoing approval can be deleted by users.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Data Set-up: Adjustment Type & Approval Profile.
2. Generate an Adjustment for a SA which would require approval.
3. Submit the Adjustment for Approval. Adjustment actions on Main tab are disabled. Approval request information is displayed.
4. Navigate to Transfer Adjustment page. Action buttons are enabled : Buttons are enabled
5. Click on Delete button: User is able to delete the adjustment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms