Retail Analytics Job Supplier Invoice Match Fact Is Duplicating Data for Each Currency Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2214696.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Analytics job 'Supplier Invoice Match Fact' is duplicating data for each currency exchange rate. The job (sinvcstilsdsde.ksh, scenario SDE_RETAILSUPPLIERINVOICEMATCHFACT) is adding duplicate lines as many times as there are exchange rates in the system.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) for a currency other than system currency and post it.
2. Make sure there are several exchange rates in the system for the invoice currency.
3. Run Retail Analytics ODI scenario Supplier Invoice Match Fact: sinvcstilsdsde.ksh.
4. Check staging table RADM14.W_RTL_SUPP_IVC_PO_IT_FS.
5. Observe the records are duplicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document