To-do Message Needs Correction
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To-do message needs correction
Currently, when the approver returns the funding request to submitter, the To-do notification message is showing as “Funding request is Re submitted” which leads confusion as the actual submission or re-submission will be triggered by Preparer(Submitter) only but not by the approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submitter creates the funding request
2. After Submitting the funding request by preparer, status changed as ‘Approval in Progress’.
3. Approver received the To-do
4. Approver wants submitter to do some changes in the request so chooses “Resubmit” option to return to the submitter
5. Again funding request became ‘Draft’ status
6. Submitter received the To-do but message needs to be corrected so it is meaningful. It can be corrected as
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users can get confused in terms of the actual submission
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms