Total of the Individual Item is Not Correct on Receipt After Applying Manual Discount
(Doc ID 2214900.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the total of the individual item is not correct on the receipt after applying a manual discount.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisite: In application.xml, GroupLikeItemsOnReceipt parameter value should be set to Yes.
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Scan an Item (Ex:4321) of price $50.00.
3. Scan the same item two more times.
4. Now apply a transaction level discount of $10.00.
5. Complete the transaction.
6. Check receipt. Total amount of the transaction is not the sum of the individual item total.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document