Charges Are Assigned To Wrong Billinfo After PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER
(Doc ID 2215066.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Applications 220.127.116.11.0 version, Subscription Management,
Executing scheduled action created by PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER triggers billing before service transfer is performed. And as a result, cycle fees are charged to the old owner (billinfo) and not the new one.
Steps to reproduce :
1. set PVT = Oct 10, 2016.
2. create an account with BDOM = 1 and purchased a plan with monthly cycle forward (MCF) 10$ , /service/ip (this includes creating a default billinfo BF0).
3. set PVT = Nov 1, 2016.
4. run pin_bill_accts. Bill B1-1 produced with 20$.
5. change PVT to 11 Nov.
6. create a second billinfo for the account (BF1) with below flist :
8. set PVT = Dec 1, 2016, 12:00:00
9. run pin_deferred_act to execute the scheduled action
Expected result :
10. observe, that (partial) billing is auto-triggered for the account and cycle fees are charged towards the NEW billinfo and not the OLD one.
Actual result :
10. observe, that (partial) billing is auto-triggered for the account and cycle fees are charged towards the OLD billinfo and not the NEW one.
Note : Even if end_t in step 7 is passed as 01 Dec ( and hence when_t of schedule object is 01 Dec ), same issue persists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document