While Creating an DSD in SIM HH, User is Prompted With "Item Is Not Supplied by Supplier" Error
(Doc ID 2215125.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when a user is attempting to create Direct Store Delivery (DSD), SIM is throwing a check "Item is not supplied by <Supplier Name>" though there is an item supplier mapping exists in the system.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to the SIM Handheld device (HHT).
2. Navigate to: 1-Shipping/Receiving -> 1-Direct Delivery.
3. Enter the item ID (to find the supplier).
4. Pick supplier (the supplier needs to have a different origin country ID than the store).
5. "No open purchase orders exist for the item supplier. Would you like to create a new one?" -> select 1-Yes .
6. Enter the Invc No and Invc Date.
7. Scan item ID from step 3.
8. The following message appears: "Item is not supplied by <Supplier Name>. Please scan another item".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document