Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer was encountering an AccessControlException when trying to access the dyn/admin. The error (below) indicated that the compilation failed during compilation from the java file.
1. The processing of cmpn-search.jhtml to _cmpn_ssearch.java is successfully.
2. But when it gets to compiling the _cmpn_ssearch.java it fails.
3. In the error, it cites the folder "/opt/app/sabrix/", but when you look at the compilation logging, it should have been under "/opt/app/weblogic/" instead.
4. At first we thought this error was legitimately about file permissions but, it was the fact these folders did not match that was suspicious.
5. We then checked the startup in the logging and noticed the following:
A) <Dec 14, 2016 11:45:14 AM CST> <FINEST> <NodeManager> <Environment: CLASSPATH=/opt/app/weblogic/ATG/lib/protocol.jar:/opt/app/sabrix>
B) This shows they are putting a folder, and not a .jar into their CLASSPATH variable.
C) Another indication was in the CLASSPATH as defined by Oracle Commerce (ATG) we saw the folder "/opt/app/sabrix" mixed in with all of the .jars gathered by the nucleus.
6. This was actually a class loader issue and though we don't have a specific explanation, the cause was that they had this folder in the CLASSPATH and not a .jar and how java deals with permissions on .jar files versus folder structures may have been the cause.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms