Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to have a specific user view a Page with a specific (NOTE: Some views are accessible, others are not) the following error occurs.
"Cannot download this data part!"
STEPS To Verify Issue
1. login as affected user
2. Opens in projects - allowed to load page
3. Navigate to proposals > View set to " My proposals"
Page displays "Cannot download this data part!" with 1 page
4. Create new View, "Copy of Default" run this view
This takes a couple minutes, then loads 40 pages
5. Set view to "All proposals"
7 pages appear to be present, "Cannot download this data part!" on all pages
6. Create a copy of view "All Proposals" this shows the same error
This is only affecting some views, not all.
User Defined View is working
Shared views are working
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms