Duplicated Values On The Option Update PO In What If Allocation
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After entering the What If Summary, choose the option to 'Update PO' there are duplicate records in the PO selection dropdown.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create What If Allocation.
2. Select the Item and Click on Create Worksheet.
3. Select a Single Store or an Allocation Group.
4. Select the Rule Demand Source 'Manual'.
5. Introduce a value on the Column 'Final Allocated Quantity'.
6. Press Save
7. Close the tab
8. Enter on the same allocation on Manage Allocation
9. Enter on What If Summary
10. Select Update PO
11. Check the Update PO dropdown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms